| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:47.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Karori Reservoir, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Karori Reservoir:
- Linden, New Zealand - 12.4 kms (7.7 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) ENE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 12.7 kms (7.9 miles) E
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.3 miles) E
- Wellington, New Zealand - 1.7 kms (1.1 miles) SSE
- Wellington Aero, New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) SE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 9.7 kms (6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) SSE